Please join us every Saturday throughout our second season. We are committed to bringing the best of Virginia to our marketplace. Located in a beautiful park setting by the Chesapeake Bay within the community of East Beach Norfolk, Virginia.
As a local, seasonal marketplace we will feature fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, free range chicken and turkey, fish and seafood, eggs, artisianl breads, scratch made cupcakes, brownies and cookies, with gluten free options available. Virginia's Bounty will have artisanal cheeses from the Western part of the state along with peanuts, maple products, stone ground grains, locally roasted coffee, handmade dips and rubs and more! There will also be locally made salsa, dog treats, freshly prepared jams, sauces and marmalades. The East Beach Sandwich Company will be there with iced tea, irrestible punch and ham bisuits for sale. Don't forget to have a homemade ice cream cone from Gilly's Creamery! There is fresh seafood, organic and sustainably grown produce, berries and poultry products. See our vendors page for a full list of the wonderful farmers and producers that will be joining us. The good news is we will be growing for sure so keep checking back.
As our Mission Statement reflects we endeavor to provide Sustainable, Measurable, Affordable, Responsible, and Trackable (SMART) fare to the neighborhood in a way that is beneficial to both local farmers and producers and the community. We want to educate and encourage customers to buy local and understand the importance of knowing their food sources. We want them to taste the difference of fresh and learn to love it! We function as a eco-friendly marketplace so please remember to bring your reusable market bags and coolers.
There is plenty of parking in the lot between 26th and 27th Bay Streets. So, put us on your calendar and we can't wait to see you!
- We are officially open for the 2013 season every Saturday from 9am till noon!
- We have live music throughout our full market season. Memorial Day weekend welcomes back Nate Sacks with his awesome acoustics and rockin' set lists. Nate will be joining us many times throughout the summer and fall.
New to our market, with excellant grooves, is Acoustic James. He premires on June 1st.
Come by, hang out, enjoy the tunes and bring youir chair! Music starts at 10am.
- Next week: We welcome back Gilly's Creamery with fresh made homestyle ice cream in their brand new truck!
Edmond's Bison offering bison products, goat and pork twice a month.
Flour Child Bakery will be absent due to a previous engagement. They will return next week.
- Come welcome our new vendors this season!
Jose Produce offers a wide array of fresh harvested vegetables, herbs, garden and lanscaping starts.
Max the Knife is our market's new full-time knife sharpener. For all kitchen, gardening, mower blades and fishing knives. His work is top notch!
Coastline Soaps offers wonderful goat soap created from her own farm raised herd. Many varieties and scents to choose from. Makes lovely gifts too!
Inside Out brings to Farmers' Fare market their unique floral arrangements for porches, decks or anywhere your home needs a touch of beauty.
And there are more new vendors arriving in June!
- Cullipher Farms is bringing in the freshest strawberries to kick off our second season. More seasonal berry offerings on the way. Get them before their gone!
- Virginia's Bounty is offering new products this year. Eastern Shore Coastal Roasting Co. coffee varieties, Wade's Mill hush puppy mix and new cheese offerings sheep's pressed ricotta from Everona Dairy as well as Camenbert from Goats-R-Us. Gypsy Hill handmade rubs, dips and spice mixes soon to come!
- Artisan's Bakery will be joining our market family with their own booth in July. Until then you can still pick up fresh baked loaves at the Virginia's Bounty table. They sell out quickly so come early!
See you there!